The big introduce yourself thread

Hey y’all!

My name is Matthew, based in Athens, GA. Working from home for a platform co-op, Savvy Co-op and heard about SAD from a fellow platform/DAO enthusiast, Joshua Davila. My side hustle is helping folks get co-ops started (never helped start any DAO’s, still very new to this space!) with a place-based focus on the state of Georgia. I wanted to join not only because web3 and blockchain may be in Savvy Co-op’s future as we redesign our patient membership, but also because I have a friend starting a vinegar brewery co-op in Georgia who is hoping to talk to folks who have minted NFT’s before, to think about this as a crowdfunding device for her co-op. And I’m pretty stumped how to help! Joshua mentioned to me @jonathanmann has worked with a skilled attorney on this question type of question during the conversion of SAD into a co-op, and I was wondering if anyone here knows who that is/could refer me?
A little about me, I live with my wife and currently no pets (but want some!), and love tea, hiking and biking around northeast GA.

woo hoo, co-ops unite!

Yes, we’ll figure out who that legal DAO co-op person was and should document / refer people as a #faq.

I’m totally down for participating in a vinegar brewery.

I can absolutely refer you! It’s @JacqR5 and @MuchnikYev on twitter!! Wooo!!! Co-ps all the way down!!! Welcome welcome!